Scheme of Studies
The School follow the syllabus framed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from Pre K.G.till class X. We have also plans to upgrade the class till class XII in the course of time.
Recently the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced a New Scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE). It is a system of school- based Evaluation.
It aims at addressing the holistic assessment of a leaner which also includes co – scholastic areas of life skills attitudes and values, Sports and Games as well as co curricular activities.
The objectives of the Scheme under this scheme in SILVER BELLS Education we take
- To help develop cognitive, psychomotor and affective skills
- To lay emphasis on thought process and de-emphasive memorization
- To make evaluatiohn on integral part of Teaching – Learning process.
- To use evaluation for impressemeet if studies achievement and learning Strategies on the basis of regular diagnosis followed by remedies intimation.
- To Use evaluation as Quality Control derives to maintain derives standard of performance.
- To make the process of Teaching and Learning
- To make process of Teaching and Learning a learner – Central activity.
SCHOOL BASED CONTINUOUS AND COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATIONS
- Reduce Stress on the Children.
- Make evaluation comprehensive and regular.
- Provide space for the teacher for creative teaching.
- Provide a tool for diagnosis and remediation.
- Produce learners with creative skills.
- In order to improve the teaching-learning process Assessment should be both formative and Summative Assessment.